Mark and Chappell VetIQ Serene-UM Drops for Cats and Dogs
Serene-UM Drops for Cats and Dogs is a natural food supplement that can be poured onto your pet's food to induce calmness. Formulated with natural ingredients for hyperactive or nervous cats and dogs, the liquid will ensure your pet remains calm during periods of stress & anxiety, without having a sedative effect. VetIQ Serene-Um Liquid is a highly palatable liquid that can be poured over your pet's food at the beginning of feeding time. Then proceed with the remainder of the meal.
Recommended Especially for: Bad Behaviour, Fireworks, Thunderstorms, Hyperactivity Travel, Car Sickness, Separation Anxiety, Excessive Barking.
- Inositol transmission of neural signals in the brain
- Vitamin B3 energy release from foods; brain/nerve cell maintenance
- Taurine stabilise and maintain brain/nervous system health
- L-Tryptophan protein building block; regulation of mood, appetite and sleep
- Calcium bone structure maintenance and muscle contraction
- Vitamin B6 amino acid metabolism
- Zinc bone formation, cell-mediated immunity and host defence
- Vitamin E stability of muscular activity and the regulation of cellular oxidation processes
- Selenium prevention and treatment of certain necrotising diseases in domestic animals
- Vitamin D3 regulation of calcium and phosphorus homeostasis and bone mineralisation
- Inositol - transmission of neural signals in the brain
- Vitamin B3 - energy release from foods; brain/nerve cell maintenance
- Taurine - stabilise and maintain brain/nervous system health
- L-Tryptophan - protein building block; regulation of mood, appetite and sleep
- Calcium - bone structure maintenance and muscle contraction
- Vitamin B6 - amino acid metabolism
- Zinc - bone formation, cell-mediated immunity and host defence
- Vitamin E - stability of muscular activity and the regulation of cellular oxidation processes
- Selenium - prevention and treatment of certain necrotising diseases in domestic animals
- Vitamin D3 - regulation of calcium and phosphorus homeostasis and bone mineralisation
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Serene-um dropsI purchased these drops for my nervous collie dog to help him cope with all the fireworks noise that was going on around Bonfire weekend. They helped to relax him a little bit but only when most of the noise had stopped. He's had serene-um tablets in the past but the drops seemed to get into his system quicker. You just add two teaspoons into their food, 3 times a day which is the dose for a medium size dog like him.
For smaller dogsI bought this to help my puppy get used to the car and to reduce some of his separation anxiety so that he could relax with other members of the family and away from me. He does seem a bit calmer and we managed a ten minute car ride without having to stop for him to vomit, however, the listing wasnâ€™t clear and the packaging says this is only for cats and dogs up to 10kg, which means that there was really only three days worth for my large-ish collie pup (4months old). I reduced the dose to twice a day to help get a bit longer out of it but probably wouldnâ€™t buy it for him again. I will order something which clearly states the size of pet it is intended for.
Relaxed!Our dog did not have a huge problem but ever since we moved she seemed always on edge and a bit hyper, despite 3 hour daily walks and agility training. Serene-Um was advised by a friend and since it 100% natural we decided to give it a try. Same dog, but without the hyperactive edge. Great!!!!!!! She also has no problem with the tablets, we added it to the morning treat ritual and it's always gone in a second.
Worked within 2 daysI didn't expect much but thought I try it as last resort for the rescued cat with a stray past, over-grooming til bloody. 2 days later he is much calmer, and totally stopped the OCD grooming, is curious and is now (day 5) even starting to play a little.
My Great Dane has become increasingly afraid of fireworks as she gets older,and Serene-UM has really helped her.I would highly recommend this product.