Purina Pro Plan OptiStart Large Robust Puppy Dry Dog Food - Chicken
Complete Pet Food for Large Size Puppies with a Robust Physique. Also Suitable for Gestating/Lactating Bitches.
- Protein: For muscle mass and vital organs
- Carbohydrates: For energy and good digestion
- Fat: For skin, coat and overall vitality
- Vitamins and Minerals: To help maintain healthy bones and teeth and help support natural defences
- A specific blend of nutrients that helps support Puppy's immune response and helps maintain strong natural defences
- A combination of key nutrients that helps to support healthy joints for your puppy's active lifestyle
- Discover our Optiderma and Optidigest Puppy range from 8 weeks of age until adulthood
- Helps support healthy joints
- Advanced formula - superior level of nutrients
- Specially formulated for total dental care
- Specific ingredient to help support natural defences and long term health
- Enriched with colostrum, helps support puppies' immune response up to 50% more
- Contains high quality pieces of chicken
- Pregnancy to puppy plan
This bag is not a toy. To avoid risk of suffocation, keep out of reach of children and pets.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Amazing nutrition foodMy dog has always had different issues with a dry food. And I was always on a look out for a dry food that she will eat. But what a success! Transitioned my cava-tsu onto this new food gradually and she doesn’t have any problems with it. She absolutely loves the flavour. It has all the right ingredients which are rich in nutrients. . It makes me so happy to see her so excited. Since she started eating this new kibbles I have noticed a huge improvement. She seems more happy and joyous. She has regular healthy bowel movements. Her fur seems to be much softer. I am very happy with this kibbles for my dog and cannot praise it enough. I would happily recommend it to anyone who has dogs. It’s absolutely amazing!
All goneMy girl absolutely loved this food! Completely unlike her. Normally she picks and never really had much enthusiasm for food. This, I've had to put safety catch on the cupboard door as she's started trying to raid it. The kibble itself smells lovely. Average kibbles can smell quite chemically or old. But you can actually smell the quality ingredients in this one. It's such a good price of mind I've finally found a quality food that she enjoys.
Loves it!Our Rottie pup is quite fussy and will only eat her kibble with wet food mixed in. We decided to try her with just the Purina Dry food and she ate it all and has done every meal since! Which saves us ££s on wet mixer and time messing around. Definitely converted to purina. Well recommended.
Great startPenny is our 4 month old miniature dachshund, and she burns a lot of energy and needs a good quality robust puppy food to help her grow into a healthy and happy adult, and Pro Plan Upstart Robust Puppy does just that. She loves the Pro Plan Puppy food, she absolutely scoffs it down and if her big beagle sisters come near her when she is eating she gives them a little warning to keep away from her favourite food. She's been eating it for a couple of weeks now, and I am especially pleased with her shiny coat and her weight, the quality of Pro Plan has really shown through. She seems to be thriving on it, which is lovely to see.
All goneMy girl absolutely loved this food! Completely unlike her. Normally she picks and never really had much enthusiasm for food. This, I've had to put safety catch on the cupboard door as she's started trying to raid it. The kibble itself smells lovely. Average kibbles can smell quite chemically or old. But you can actually smell the quality ingredients in this one. It's such a good piece of mind I've finally found a quality food that she enjoys.