Virbac Hexarinse Dental Solution for Dog & Cat
Hexarinse is an oral rinse for use in dogs and cats. It aids in prevention of plaque, calculus, and gum disease.
Hexarinse is a soothing, refreshing and highly palatable oral rinse containing 0.12% chlorhexidine gluconate, 0.05% cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) and zinc in an alcohol-free vehicle. Antibacterial formulation for effective plaque control.
Containing Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride and Zinc for Use in the Prevention of Plaque, Calculus and Gum Disease.
- Chlorhexidine is the antibacterial agent most effective against plaque.
- Zinc acts synergistically with chlorhexidine and helps prevent staining of teeth.
- CPC, in the same concentration found in Cepacol® Mouthwash/Gargle for humans, helps reduce plaque accumulation.
- Unique foaming action effects quick dispersion in the oral cavity and assures complete coverage, even for difficult-to-reach places.
- Soothing, alcohol-free formulation provides temporary relief for minor oral irritation.
- Leaves breath fresh and clean.
- Ideal for use after meals and following any dental procedure
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Easy to use, Great ResultsMy rescue greyhound always had problems with her teeth and gums, and had bad breath which was a knock on effect from these problems. She had to have a large number of teeth extracted due to gum disease ie sore and bleeding gums from around the tooth. A vet recommended this to use daily which I now do. I bought a small sprayer and spray her gums once every morning. I can't believe the difference. No more bleeding gums, they are now pink and healthy, her breath is about 90% better and the brown slime which coated her teeth has gone! I recommended this to my daughter to use on her dogs and noticed a great improvement in her dogs smelly breath!
After using plaque remove and Logic, I continued the treatment withHexarinse only. Katie has troublenwith chewing until In have used Hexarinse then, she has no problem. Use every day.